A Banner’s life-span can be shortened particularly due to high to extreme wind conditions. Traditionally Banners have been fitted to rigid steel arms welded to steel collars and then bolted to light poles etc. Problems of such a system included arms bending permanently and collars slipping causing banners to become loose and tearing under wind gusts.
The AbelFlex Banner Brackets system provides a unique solution to problems associated with traditional fixed steel arms. Impacts of wind forces are reduced by up to 87% due to the AbelFlex Bracket’s specially engineered Tension Spring system.
Banners have become increasingly popular with Councils, Schools & Universities, Shopping Centres and Property Developers amongst others. Banners are an effective solution to promote special events such as Festivals, Christmas and Australia Day etc. Businesses can promote their brand at all times with maximum impact. Whatever your requirements, Abel can provide a solution to suit.
Features & Benefits
- Dramatically increases Banner life.
- Existing infrastructure such as light poles, columns etc can be utilised – no new poles required.
- Brilliant full colour double-sided digital banners available to gain maximum attention & impact and remain visible in all climatic conditions.
- Unique Tension Spring brackets yield in high wind conditions reducing banner strain and protecting infrastructure.
- AbelFlex brackets dissipate over 80% of wind force compared with traditional fixed brackets.
- Flexible removable fibre glass arms combine with AbelFlex Brackets to absorb impact and minimise damage.
- AbelFlex brackets are manufactured from cast aluminium. Custom powder coating is available to match infrastructure.
- Unique fixings ensure AbelFlex Brackets will not come loose.